Here answers to few Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)What is Milk Adulteration?
1.What is Milk Adulteration?
Removal of nutrients and addition of excess and non-permitted substances to Milk is called Milk Adulteration. The addition of water, urea (fertilizer), removal of fat in Milk is called Milk Adulteration.
2. What are the adulterants that can be tested by the Veripure Milk Adulteration Test Kit?VERIPURE Milk Adulteration Test Kit
The Milk Test Kit can test for multiple adulterants such as Neutralisers, Starch and Boric Acid and excess Urea
3. How to perform Milk Adulteration Test with the Kit ?
The Veripure Kit contains stand, tubes and dropper. Add a 5-10 drops of Milk into the tube, shake it and observe the colour. Compare the colour of tube with the comparator in the package.
4. Is the kit qualitative or quantitative?
The Kit is a qualitative screening test. The lighter shades indicates low percentage of adulterant and darker shades a higher percentage of adulterant.
5. Where to complain if Milk is adulterated?
Please approach the local government food department in your area/state/Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).
6. Do you ship Overseas?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries. We charge extra for packaging and shipping.
7. Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions during office hours 9AM-6PM IST.